Terms & Conditions
- Our prices are inclusive of all electricity, central heating, full sky T.V pack, Wi-Fi, linen and towels, starter pack for continental breakfast and complimentary bottle of wine.
- Our accommodation is normally available from 3pm on day of arrival and MUST be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- A deposit of £150.00 per lodge is payable when booking more than 6 weeks prior to arrival and is non-refundable. The balance of your holiday cost will be taken 6 weeks prior to arrival date. Bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival date require full payment when booking. Should you cancel your holiday we will endeavour to re-let your accommodation and refund your balance payment if your accommodation is re-let.
Note: Hollybank House & Shore House requires a 25% deposit and a security deposit of £750 is required and pre-authorised to your card prior to arrival and released given the house is left in good order. Guest's are advised to arrange appropriate holiday insurance. Please note balance payments required on Xmas and New Year bookings 50% due by 1st September and full payment due 1st November.
- On departure guests are obliged to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. Should any items be accidentally broken or damaged guests should notify the owners. We endeavour to cover the cost of minor damages etc but reserve the right to charge for damage/loss of a more extensive nature. Deliberate damage will be charged for.
- Guests numbers should be as stated on your bookings and should not exceed the capacity of the lodge as advertised. Any changes to guest numbers should be confirmed with Auchenheglish Lodges prior to arrival. Any additional guests staying in our lodges without prior confirmation automatically will be charged for and Auchenheglish Lodges reserve the right to debit the credit/debit card as taken for a security deposit.
- Low occupancy discounts are offered in our larger properties based on two sharing one room. Where other special discounts are offered only one discount will apply being the greater.
- All accommodation is non smoking. All accommodations are pet free with the exception of Shore House (max 2 pets).
- Please check your booking confirmation
- Bookings can only be accepted from persons aged 18 years and over.
- Auchenheglish Lodges will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to guest's personal property, vehicles, boats etc.
- All our lodges offer a high level of privacy and we require our guests to respect this in relation to other holiday makers.
- Force majeure - We cannot accept responsibility or pay compensation for circumstances which amount to "Force majeure" which subsequently affects the provision of our service to you.
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.